Prince Harry said on Thursday he hoped Britain's charity regulator would "unveil the truth" after it opened a compliance case ...
The Duke of Sussex condemned the “blatant lies” that he says have been spread since his decision to resign from the charity ...
Prince Harry helped launch Sentebale two years after he took a gap year in Lesotho in 2004 and nine years after the death of ...
The Charity Commission’s goal is “to determine whether the charity’s current and former trustees, including its chair, have ...
2h
InStyle on MSNPrince Harry Says He Hopes Investigation Into Sentebale Will “Unveil the Truth” One Week After His ResignationPrince Harry resigned as patron of Sentebale on March 25, and on April 3 said that he hoped an investigation into the ...
Harry has been accused of “bullying and harassment” by Sentebale's chairwoman after he quit as patron and demanded her ...
Explore more
The Charity Commission has confirmed it has opened a case after concerns were rasied about Sentebale, the charity founded by ...
During a prize-giving ceremony at a Sentebale fundraising polo match in Miami last year, the Duchess of Sussex appeared to ...
The Duke of Sussex has left a charity he set up in 2006 for children with HIV and AIDS. But why did he leave, what have different sides said about the exit - and what happens now?
A watchdog has escalated its investigations into “concerns raised” about a charity founded by the Duke of Sussex, amid a ...
Prince Harry has released a “heartbreaking” statement after resignation from a charity, Sentebale, last week.The Duke of ...
Prince Harry is speaking out amid an investigation into his charity, Sentebale, following his forced resignation as patron ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results